The Color Stack
A beautiful African glass hand beaded, layering necklace that is handmade in the USA is part of the Vendome Collection With its antiques look, the Shiv adda little extra gold in the design go this necklace.The Shiv necklace is designed to be versatile, understated and fashionable. We take pride in designing timeless yet fashion forward jewelry at The Color Stack. Minor variations of each necklace ( due to the natural origin of the beads) truly make them one of a kind. Every time you style The Color Stack necklaces, you are telling your own personal fashion story. When worn, the overall length will measure between 16-18 inches depending on which loop you use. Whether you choose to curate a unique necklace combination, style alone for a classic neutral look, or pair it with our signature chunky chains for an extra pop of color, the options are endless. Shop our stackable necklaces and create a style statement that brings you joy!
- Handmade in Los Angeles, CA. USA
- 12mm African Recycled Glass Roundelle Beads
- 18K Gold Plated side beads
- Genuine Baroque Pearl Center
- 18k Gold plated brass clasp
- 16 + 2" extender
We offer only quality products in our store. All of them are handmade by Tricia Anne, an East Coast Angeleno stylist, 100% original, and backed by customer service and satisfaction.
- All jewelry is made with enamel, glass, and metal beads.
- Using either an elastic stretch cord or brown wax cord
- All jewelry is made in the USA