The Color Stack
The Fairway necklace is a blue lapis, calcedony and pearl layering necklace that was handmade in the USA. This Fairway necklace is designed to be versatile, understated and fashionable. We take pride in designing timeless yet fashion forward jewelry. At The Color Stack when you style our stacks, you are telling your own personal fashion story. When worn, the overall length will measure between 16-18 inches depending on which loop you use. Whether you choose to curate a unique necklace combination, style alone for a classic neutral look, or pair it with our signature chunky chains for an extra pop of color, the options are endless. Shop our stackable necklaces and create a statement that brings you joy!
- Handmade in Los Angeles, CA. USA
- 8mm Lapis Roundelle Beads
- Calcedony Center Stone
- Fresh Water Pearl
- 18K Gold Plated Stainless Steel Beads
- 18k Gold plated brass clasp
- 16" 2" extender
We offer only quality products in our store. All of them are handmade by Tricia Anne, an East Coast Angeleno stylist, 100% original, and backed by customer service and satisfaction.
- All jewelry is made with enamel, glass, and metal beads.
- Using either an elastic stretch cord or brown wax cord
- All jewelry is made in the USA